Learn language and French culture and discover Brittany !
SUMMER COURSES: A 3 WEEKS PROGRAM from 21st of June to 9th of July 2021
- Around 18 hours of French classes each week taught on site* (from 9am to 3:30pm) to improve your understanding and your writing and speaking skills.
- For every levels, including beginners.
- Choice of an option starting CECRL B2 level (including Cinema, Economics…)
- Maximum 15 students per group.
- 7 ECTS credits.
- One field trip per week (le mont Saint-Michel, Broceliande forest, Dinan/Dinard/Saint-Malo).
- Cultural activities (cinema, museum, festival…).
- Fee (French classes and cultural activities): 590 EUR.
* We work toward holding classes on site, in due respect of the sanitary restrictions currently mandatory in France. If in person classes aren’t possible for us to maintain, they will be taught online. You will then have the opportunity to maintain your registration or to cancel it (90 EUR of application fee will be kept).
- Rennes 2 University <-> City center: 5 minutes by subway (Villejean-Université metro station), 20 minutes walking.
- Rennes 2 University <-> SNCF train station and bus station: 10 minutes by subway.
Rennes <-> Saint-Malo beaches and Mont-Saint-Michel: 1 hour by train or car.
- Rennes <-> Paris: 1h30 by train.
- City center <-> Rennes-Bretagne airport: 30 minutes by bus.
- University restaurant Le Métronome on campus Villejean.
- Commercial zone near campus: fast food.
Logins for internet connexion will be provided to you upon arrival (Wi-Fi, computer classrooms on-site).