Come and learn French culture and language and discover Brittany!
Summer courses: a 3-WEEK programme from 19 June to 7 July 2023
|ENROLMENT CLOSED||To find out if there are places left, contact us:
- About 18 hours of in-person French lessons per week * (from 9 AM to 3:30 PM, GMT+2) to make progress in written and oral comprehension and expression.
- For all levels, including beginners.
- Choice of one optional course for CECRL level B2 and above (including Cinema and Economics).
- Maximum of 15 students per group.
- 7 ECTS credits.
- One excursion per week to discover Brittany.
- Cultural outings (cinema, museum, festival, etc.).
- Fees (for French lessons and cultural activities): €650.
* We are planning on in-person lessons in accordance with applicable health regulations in France. Should in-person courses not be possible, they will be conducted remotely, in which case you will have the choice of maintaining or cancelling your enrolment (the €90 advance payment is non-refundable).
- Université Rennes 2 <-> City centre: 5 minutes by underground (Villejean-Université station), 20 minutes by foot.
- Université Rennes 2 <-> Railway and coach station: 10 minutes by underground.
- Rennes <-> Saint Malo’s beaches and the Mont-Saint-Michel: 1 hour by train or car.
- Rennes <-> Paris: 1 hour 30 by train.
- City center <-> Rennes-Bretagne airport: 30 minutes by bus.
- For lodging with a host family, please contact us.
- Le Métronome university restaurant on the Villejean campus.
- Local amenities next to the campus: fast food outlets.
You will be provided with Internet login details on arrival (Wi-Fi connection, university computer rooms).