The best start for your studies in France
Click here to download the Course description
Three choices :
- 4 weeks program : from August 5th to August 30th 2019 (82 hours).
- 2 weeks program : from August 5th to August 16th 2019 (41 hours).
- 2 weeks program : from August 19th to August 30th 2019 (41 hours).
The program combines language, culture and practical life to facilitate adaptation to everyday life in France and the academic background in French for international students (CEFR levels B1 and B2).
- Intensive courses in FLE (French as a foreign language) and civilization (CEFR levels A1 to C1)
- Initiation to the FOU (French on University Objectives, for CEFL levels B1 and C1)
- Mandatory cultural activities (visits, workshops) and optional cultural activities
- Practical workshops
- 880€ for 4 weeks
- 480€ for 2 weeks.
Students who already studying in CIREFE in 2018-2019 are eligible to a 10% discount.
Fees include: mandatory courses and cultural activities, access to various services (help with accommodation, access to the University restaurant, wifi on campus …).
Fees do not include : reception on arrival, transport, accommodation and catering costs.
Accomodation possible, subject to availability, please contact us.
- –22€ per night single room (with individual shower and toilet) in a university residence
- -Starting from 19,50€ per night directly on Bed and CROUS website (only from 3rd-15th of august)
This 9m2 room is furnished with :
-A single person bed (sheets and blankets furnished)
-Table, chair, shelf, bathroom sink, wardrobe
-Shower and toilet are in the room (bathroom towels not included)
-Common kitchen (kitchenware not furnished)
Common services are available : laudry room, lunch room, vending machine
- –728€* single room in a host family, full board (lunch at the university restaurant), for 28 nights.
*Prices may vary slightly
Information : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations for Summer University 2019 are open.
Registration is to be done online following this link : https://www.cirefe.fr/inscriptions/?lang=en
Online level test for registered persons will be open starting monday 27th of may 2019.
For any additional information, please contact : email@example.com
The university is close to the center of Rennes, 20 minutes walking, or 5 minutes by metro (Villejean-University station). The railroad (SNCF) and bus stations are directly connected via metro to the University.
-Rennes is one hour from the beaches of Saint-Malo and Mont-Saint-Michel, 1h30 from Paris by train.
The University Restaurants and cafeterias reopen on August 20th (meal 3,25€)
Theres is also a shopping area nearby.
Login IDS will be provided upon arrival (Wi Fi and computer labs).