The best start for your studies in France! Learn language and French culture, get ready for school start and discover Brittany.
SUMMER UNIVERSITY: A 2 WEEKS PROGRAM
- 2 weeks: from 2nd to 13th of August 2021
- Around 18 hours of french classes each week taught online (from 9am to 3:30pm Paris hour : UTC+2) to improve your understanding and your writing and speaking skills.
- For every levels, including beginners.
- Choice of an option starting CECRL B2 level (including Cinema, French for academic purposes…).
- Maximum 15 students per group.
- Fees (French classes): 450 EUR for 2 weeks.
- Rennes 2 University <-> City center: 5 minutes by subway (Villejean-Université metro station), 20 minutes walking.
- Rennes 2 University <-> SNCF train station and bus station: 10 minutes by subway.
Rennes <-> Saint-Malo beaches and Mont-Saint-Michel: 1 hour by train or car.
- Rennes <-> Paris: 1h30 by train.
- City center <-> Rennes-Bretagne airport: 30 minutes by bus.
- Commercial zone near campus: fast food.
Logins for internet connexion will be provided to you upon arrival (Wi-Fi, computer classrooms on-site).