Summer Course : Didactics
3 weeks program of intensive French Language Courses and Cultural Activities
Dates : june 25th – july 13th, 2018
Fees (courses + cultural activities)
- 300€ (1 week) (2017 fees)
- 550€ (2 weeks) (2017 fees)
- 690€ (3 weeks) (2017 fees)
- Students training to become french teachers,
- French teachers who wish to discover France in its multicultural complexity,
- French teachers who have never yet resided in France,
Levels : all levels, including beginners.
Registrations : click here
Head of Summer Courses :
David Lavanant – email@example.com
Contact & Inscription : firstname.lastname@example.org
Descriptifs des cours
Each group has a minimum of 6 people, 20 hours of class per week on average, divided into 3 modules: disciplinary training, observation and analysis of class practices, living in France. There are about 5 hours of cultural activities every week. There are about 5 hours of cultural activities each week.
A detailed certificate will be given at the end of the session. The entire internship can be validated in ECTS credits (7 credits) by the student home university.
Cultural Activities and Visits
Rennes visit with certified guides: you will discover the city of Rennes, its history, its numerous cafés and medieval streets.
• Crêperie restaurant: you will share a traditional Breton meal (cakes, pancakes and cider) in an authentic place.
• Sport and nature: Canal St-Martin: a nice walk along the Ille-et-Rance canal. The afternoon will end with a snack in the park.
• Night Festivals Festival: We will propose several activities of this festival of street arts that will animate the city.
• Visit the Lices Market: You’ll discover one of the biggest open air markets in France
• Petanque: you’ll try to play the french national sport in the park downtown.
• Wine and cheese: you’ll taste wine and cheese in a restaurant.
The university is close to the center of Rennes, less than 30 minutes walking, or by metro in 5 minutes (Villejean-University station). The railroad (SNCF) and bus stations are directly connected via metro to the University.
Rennes is one hour from the beaches of Saint-Malo and Mont-Saint-Michel, two hours from Paris by train.
The University Restaurants and cafeterias are open all summer (meal 3,25€)
Theres is also a shopping area nearby.
Login IDS will be provided upon arrival (Wi Fi and computer labs).