Register at CIREFE
Registration for Semestrial Courses
Registration for Semestrial Courses 2020-2021 semester 1 are now closed.
It is possible to register on the waiting list for the students already staying in France, please contact email@example.com
A Certificate of admission is to be downloaded and printed during your online registration and after payment (refundable if visa refusal). This document will allow you to obtain a student visa at the French Embassy in your country.
In addition to their registration for admission, unless they are already in France, candidates from the countries below must apply to Espace Campus France through an online process:
Algeria – Argentina – Benin – Brazil – Cameroon – Canada – Chile – China – Colombia – Republic of Congo – South Korea – Ivory Coast – United States – Gabon – India – Iran – Japan – Lebanon – Madagascar – Mali – Morroco – Mauritius – Mexico – Russia – Senegal – Taiwan – Tunisia – Turkey – Vietnam
For more information, please visit : www.campusfrance.org
French Consulates will not issue student visas to candidates who have not completed this process.
Registrations will close when there are no more available slots.
The tests will allow us to assign you to a class corresponding to your french level.
Tests dates 2019-2020 :
• Semester 1: online if no french language certificate
• Semester 2: online if no french language certificate
Required documents :
- One ID pictures
- Certified translated diplomas attesting that you meet the conditions required to enter university in your home country.(the equivalent of the French baccalauréat and for countries like Japan, the certificate of admission to the university), accompanied by the original.
Registration fees :
To be paid online during the registration process.
Year (semester 1 + semester 2): 1700 €
Semester (semester 1 or semester 2): 850 €
University fees (1 schoolyear): 170€ (as per 2019-2020, price may vary)
-In case of cancellation, 50€ of application fee will be kept.
-In case of cancellation less than 60 days before the beginning of classes (so after the 23rd July 2020), expenses will be refunded on presentation of visa refusal or proof of registration in a higher education course, 50€ of application fee will be kept. 50% expenses refund in other cases.
-In case of cancellation after the beginning of classes, partial repayment possible on CIREFE directorate decision. Student shall present a supporting document justying his/her demand. No refund demands are to be examined past the end of the second week of classes.
Registration to Language Support Courses
- Registration for semester 1 2020-2021 only online for the students who register for the first time and are not in an exchange program : Inscription
- If your inscription is done by your institution, contact them first.
- Registration for the students who are already registered at CIREFE : Inscription
Registrations are based on available places
Attention: for Rennes 1 exchange students, registration must be validated by Rennes 1 program manager, before registering at CIREFE.
Mandatory linguistic test
They will help us define the most fitted level for you. It is mandatory for everybody including beginners.
- Semester 1 : More informations coming soon.
- Semester 2 : More informations coming soon.
Attention : you do not need to be tested if you present us an official certification in french language : DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, DUEF.
For exchange students from partners of CIREFE and members of the European University of Brittany (Rennes 2, Rennes 1, Agrocampus-Rennes, INSA, …): one semester might be paid by the partner institution. Please ask them about his.
For students enrolled out of exchange programs:
- Students from outside institutions : 300€ per semester
- Students from partner institutions: 180€ per semester
- Rennes 2 students: 150€ per semester. Rennes 2 Master 1 students, the written course (semester 1) and the oral course (semester 2) can be chosen as a language (i.e. 44 hours a year).
- Non students: 300 €